Rainbow One-Piece Swimsuit / Bodysuit
Doubling as a bodysuit, this cheeky one-piece swimsuit will be a summer favorite! Outside of pool parties or days at the beach throw your best high wasted denim shorts on over it and you are ready for anything!
About the print: ombre gradient in vibrant rainbow colors behind an abstract animal print dot.
- Cheeky fit
- Scoop neckline and low scoop back
- Lined front (second layer of plane white fabric) for extra security, comfort and sleek finish
- Soft and lightweight fabric
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
- Chlorine-resistant fabric
- Zig-zag stitching
- Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- We recommend taking the time to measure yourself and refer to the size guide below when choosing a size.
- For this product we suggest ordering a size down when measurements are between sizes however if you are tall you may want to size up because the length of the suit will be longer, (unless you like a really cheeky fit!)
- It may also be beneficial to measure a similar item you have that fits and compare with the flat lay measurements below, especially the length (C)
BODY MEASUREMENTS (circumference)
|Chest||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||37 ¾||41||44 ⅛||47 ¼|
|Waist||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||29 ⅞||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜|
|Hips||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝|
Model is wearing a size Medium and is 5'6" (170 cm) tall, 34.5" (88 cm) chest and 26.5" (67 cm) waist circumferences
PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS (Flat lay, reference to the above image)
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" (1/2" up or down) because they’re custom-made by hand.
|A||12 ¼||13||13 ¾||14 ⅝||16 ⅛||17 ¾||19 ¼|
|B||13 ⅜||14 ⅛||15||15 ¾||17 ⅜||18 ⅞||20 ½|
||27 ½||28||28 ⅜||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼||31 ⅛|
Machine-wash on cold with like colors, but without bleach. You can tumble-dry the apparel on low heat. It can't be ironed or dry-cleaned.
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.